Building keyboards in the Netherlands
Hi, I’m Quentin Lebastard and I create keyboards in the Netherlands. I started in the end of 2019, and never stopped. Building amazing keyboards is my passion, and I take pride in delivering the best quality I can. From 3d to electronic design with photography and client communication in between, I strive to deliver a great customer experience.
Feel free to take a look around at the products I’ve built, or contact me if you have something special in mind !
Ergonomic before all
- Split ergonomic layout
- Elegant and complete layout with a numrow and feature-full thumb cluster
- Case and PCBs designed from the ground up
- DIY Kits or prebuilts, with premium options
- Printed with high-quality PLA
- USB-C (Elite-C)
- High-quality custom designed flexible PCBs
- Transparent Acrylic plate
- Per-key RGB and midlayer RGB
- Industry-grade screws and cables
Pushing for more
- I’m constantly working on pushing the boundaries of ergonomic keyboards and improving our product – PCBs, RGB, the list goes on
- Upon order, you will receive the newest version of our design with all the latest improvements
- Check the Github for open-sourced projects !