Innovative ergonomic split keyboard with a trackball
- The Charybdis is an innovative keyboard-and-trackball designed to bring you the best of ergonomics available on the market, with an optimal layout and a feature-full thumb cluster
- The concave keywells reduce finger travel, and the columnar stagger ensures the keys are placed optimally under your hands
- The trackball conveniently placed under the thumb removes the need for a mouse – and all the movements to it
- Designed from the ground up – case, PCB, qmk firmware
- Comes with a number row and a 5-key thumb cluster
- USB-C and 3.5mm jacks on both sides
- Custom QMK firmware
- Compatible with MT3, DSA, XDA, SA, PBT keycap profiles
What’s included in the Prebuilt
When ordering a prebuilt, you will get a keyboard ready to be plugged into the computer.
The switches of your preference will be installed and soldered, and a default firmware flashed.
Keycaps and cables not included.
Warranty & Returns
- 1 year warranty included with the prebuilt option
- I accept returns within 14 days, at the customer’s expense