- 2 PCBs for the columns
- 2 PCBs for the Dactyl Manuform Mini thumb cluster
- Please read the installation advice and Keyboard compatibility !
- This Flexible PCB is a custom-designed PCB aimed at making Dactyl keyboard building faster and easier
- Originally made for the Dactyl Manuform Mini, it’s also mostly compatible with the other Dactyls – check the notes under
- Uses standard 1n4148 diodes, through-hole or SMD (1206 format)
- 6 columns, 5 rows, plus two bottom added keys for Dactyl Manuforms
- Breakable down to 5 columns, 3 rows if you want a smaller keyboard
- A lot of soldering pads for the rows and columns, for easier DIY
Dactyl: up to 6 columns, 5 rows. The thumb cluster is not compatible. The outer 2 columns are not compatible, you will need to use amoebas and cut the PCB.
Dactyl Manuform and Dactyl Manuform Mini: up to 6 columns, 5 rows (incl. partial row), down to 5 columns, 3 rows. The thumb cluster is compatible with the Mini version only
Other Dactyl versions: as long as they use the original plate and switch distance as the Dactyl Manuform, should be fine (not guaranteed). Contact me for further inquiry