Split Ergonomic Keyboards
Improved typing experience for office use
Split ergonomic keyboards designed to reduce pain during typing.
A compact keyboard with a trackpad made for travel.
Open-sourced, powered by the RP2040 chip.
Designed for mods – OLED, cases, pucks.
Litimed editions also available.
One-of-a-kind kits to make your setup truly stand out. Premium kits and limited editions.
Dactyl manuform PCBs
Designed around ergonomics
The keyboards you can find here are one of a kind – designed for comfort and productivity.
- Split design – one for each hand – to place them at your preferred position on the desk
- Optimized vertical stagger on the columns to match the position of your fingers
- Curved columns to reduce finger extension and allow for a more natural typing
- Feature-full thumb clusters for easy access to symbols and shortcuts
- Now with trackballs !
Tailored for you
When ordering your split keyboard, you can choose from a broad range of options to get the everyday tool that suits you best
- Choose your own mechanical switches
- Easy customization of the layout with a GUI (Vial)
- Optional per-key RGB
- Optional tents to angle the keyboard to a more natural position
Custom hardware and firmware
I have carefully designed each keyboard case and PCB to get you the best experience possible.
They went through multiple revisions from customer feedback, and when ordering you will get the latest version – which you can also find on Github.
The QMK and Vial firmware was crafted with the help of experts, to provide you a great out-of-the-box experience – and a good starting point if you want to make your own.
While you can get prebuilts – I encourage you to try and build your own !
All of the cases and the PCBs are open-sourced on Github.
- Kits available (with or without cases – if you have a 3d printer)
- Detailed online build guide
- Active Discord community for help and sharing
- Everything open-sourced on Github
Hi, I’m Quentin Lebastard and I create keyboards in the Netherlands.
I started making dactyl keyboards in the end of 2019, and never stopped. Building amazing keyboards is my passion, and I take pride in delivering the best quality I can. From 3d to electronic design with photography and client communication in between, I strive to deliver a great customer experience.
Feel free to take a look around at the products I’ve designed, or contact me if you have something special in mind !