Split Ergonomic Keyboards
Improved typing experience for office use
Split ergonomic keyboards designed to reduce pain during typing.
Choose your own switches (keycaps and cables not included)
DIY Keyboard Kits
3d printed cases, Kits and standalone PCBs
Made for ergonomics
The keyboards you can find here are one of a kind – designed for comfort and productivity.
- Split design – one for each hand – to place them at your preferred position on the desk
- Optimized vertical stagger on the columns to match the position of your fingers
- Curved columns to reduce finger extension and allow for a more natural typing
- Feature-full thumb clusters for easy access to symbols and shortcuts
Tailored for you
When ordering your keyboard, you can choose from a broad range of options to get the everyday tool that suits you best
- Choose your own mechanical switches
- Easy customization of the layout with a GUI (Vial)
- Optional per-key RGB
- Optional tents to angle the keyboard to a more natural position
I have carefully designed each keyboard case and PCB to get you the best experience possible.
They went through multiple revisions from customer feedback, and when ordering you will get the latest version – which you can also find on Github.
I build the keyboards in the Netherlands and double-check everything – all prebuilts come with a 1 year warranty.
All cases get printed at outstanding quality using Prusa printers and filaments, to get you the best-looking ergonomic keyboards available anywhere.
I open-source as many of my designs as I can. From cases to PCBs, you will find everything you need to enter the world of ergonomic keyboards.
Every new feature gets pushed to Github.
Hi, I’m Quentin Lebastard and I create keyboards in the Netherlands.
I started in the end of 2019, and never stopped. Building amazing keyboards is my passion, and I take pride in delivering the best quality I can. From 3d to electronic design with photography and client communication in between, I strive to deliver a great customer experience.
Feel free to take a look around at the products I’ve designed, or contact me if you have something special in mind !