A 5×3+2 ultra-compact keyboard with a trackpad.
Compatible with MX and Choc, comes pre-assembled.
Flashed with QMK and Vial.
The Dilemma is 100% open-sourced, check it out on Github!
Premium acrylic cases to make your Dilemma shine.
Minimal trackpad innovation
- 5×3 + 2 layout with Miryoku
- RP2040 platform – powerful and future-proof
- All the latest features from QMK – circular scroll, …
- Keep it low profile to fit in your pocket
- Add magnets for a nice snap
- Add a tripod for ergonomics
- Add an oled screen for cat points
- … and more coming soon !
- The Kit contains everything you need to build a keyboard (excluding switches and cables).
- The PCBs come pre-assembled, and you only have to install the switches, trackpad, reset button and audio jack. That’s it !
- The trackpad connects directly to the PCB with a flat ribbon cable, no need for complicated bodge wires.
- Pre-assembled PCBs
- Trackpad, 35mm, curved
- Trackpad cables
- 3d printed trackpad holder
- Screws and nuts
Print a case yourself, or grab one from the shop !
This keyboard is the result of a community effort –
Special thanks to:
- KarlK90, for their work on RP2040 in QMK
- plut0nium, for their work on the rp2040 board
- freznel, for their help on the design of the PCB
- Charly, for their work on the firmware
- Drashna, for their work on the input device drivers
On top of the assembled version there’s also a DIY version available, that fits: KB2040, Elite-Pi, Splinky