The Charybdis Nano is 100% open-sourced, check it out on Github!
A different way to work
All the latest innovation from QMK in a pocket-sized keyboard (if you have big pockets).
Discover a new, exciting way to type and scroll.
- Comes bundled with Miryoku and homerow mods
- Ergonomic layout recommended (Dvorak, Colemak…)
- Designed to be a full keyboard and mouse replacement
- 30 degree tents for optimal ergonomics
- PCB for the high-precision PMW3360 sensor
- Skeleton case for silent operation and unique looks
- 3d printed sensor and bearing holder assembly
- Elite-C shield PCB with sensor connector
…. all open-sourced and custom-designed for easy re-use in other keyboards